Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
We seek the brightest minds and the A-players to innovate and disrupt our industry and to make it easier for our clients to offer premium content quickly across physical and digital media platforms worldwide. No matter the product or service, our approach is simple: deliver advanced media solutions with exceptional service.
For over 10 years, Radius60 has provided technology solutions to the entertainment industry and is now part of Pixelogic Media. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring. Our clients include virtually all of the major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios.
To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps.
- Responsible for creation of English closed captions, SDH, English templates, Transcripts.
- Research and write annotations for translation quality.
- Maintain quality standards for accuracy and speed.
- Work specified on-call schedule, in addition to regular schedule.
- Must be punctual, dependable, and flexible and possess a team attitude and willingness to adapt to last-minute changes to programming and industry.
- Ability to continuously sit in an office chair
- Ability to operate and work in front of a computer in an office setting
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Film / English degrees preferred)
- Film/Broadcast Captioning and Scripting experience required
- Knowledge of professional subtitling software highly desirable
- Comfortable with computers, Microsoft Office and using different software
- Excellent reading skills, spelling/vocabulary and grammar
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while focusing on a high amount of attention to detail
- Calm/relaxed demeanor
- Ability to perform under pressure with changing priorities
- Ability to work flexible shifts (AM, PM, Weekends)