Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs.
We seek the brightest minds and the A-players to innovate and disrupt our industry and to make it easier for our clients to offer premium content quickly across physical and digital media platforms worldwide. No matter the product or service, our approach is simple: deliver advanced media solutions with exceptional service.
To support our continued expansion, we are currently looking for “Roll Up Your Sleeves” problem solvers that can work as part of a world-class team. Our work environment is unique. So is the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward looking company that offers an exciting, creative and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential.
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
essential functions summarized below.
- Responsible for creation of English closed captions, SDH, English templates, Transcripts.
- Research and write annotations for translation quality.
- Maintain quality standards for accuracy and speed.
- Work specified on-call schedule, in addition to regular schedule.
- Must be punctual, dependable, and flexible and possess a team attitude and willingness to adapt to last-minute changes to programming and industry.
- Abide by security policies and protect information assets entrusted to you.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Film / English degrees preferred)
- Film/Broadcast Captioning and Scripting experience required
- Knowledge of professional subtitling software highly desirable
- Comfortable with computers, Microsoft Office and using different software
- Excellent reading skills, spelling/vocabulary and grammar
- Ability to handle multiple tasks while focusing on a high amount of attention to detail
- Calm/relaxed demeanor
- Ability to perform under pressure with changing priorities
- Ability to work flexible shifts (AM, PM, Weekends)
- Ability to continuously sit in an office chair
- Ability to operate and work in front of a computer in an office setting
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.
Medical, dental, vision, competitive benefits package.