Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs.
We seek the brightest minds and the A-players to innovate and disrupt our industry and to make it easier for our clients to offer premium content quickly across physical and digital media platforms worldwide. No matter the product or service, our approach is simple: deliver advanced media solutions with exceptional service.
To support our continued expansion, we are currently looking for “Roll Up Your Sleeves” problem solvers that can work as part of a world-class team. Our work environment is unique. So is the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward looking company that offers an exciting, creative and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions summarized below.
- Testing functionality of DVD and BD and verifying the disc follows client specification and legal requirement.
- Inspecting linear media content (video, audio, subtitles, etc.) to confirm compliance with client specifications and to note video and audio quality issues as well as checks for subtitles and close captions.
- Following and completing QC checklists.
- Composing a clear description to note defects and to include proper details for further troubleshooting by engineering team.
- Verifying that the appropriate update/correction is made to the project.
- Participating in troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis of rejections.
- Notifying supervisor about any equipment problems.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Duties require high level of attention to details, accurate and methodical approach to testing, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
- High level of organizational skills.
- High level of integrity and ethics.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to motivate self and others.
- Ability to perform sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing, bending, talking, hearing, and lifting/carrying 20lbs. maximum.
- Ability to operate and work in front of a computer in an audio room setting.
- Previous BD, DVD, or games navigation QC experience.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of tools and devices in QC and digital media.
- Knowledge of audio and video format.
- Knowledge of standard subtitle requirements for film and TV.
- Experience in media industry and post-production workflows.
- Post production/digital media experience.
- Solid technical understanding of the feature film and/or television post-production environment.
“Big Plus” Skills
- Secondary language skill (Especially fluency in any Asian or languages that uses Cyrillic alphabets).
- Knowledge of DVD/BD authoring.
- Knowledge of home entertainment electronic devices (A/V receivers, TV, DVD players, BD players, game consoles).
- Knowledge of programming.
- Knowledge in newer media format related to home entertainment (i.e. UltraHD, object based audio, Dolby Vision, etc.).
- Interest in industry trend, upcoming technology, products, etc.
Medical, dental, vision, competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.