Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs.
We seek the brightest minds and the A-players to innovate and disrupt our industry and to make it easier for our clients to offer premium content quickly across physical and digital media platforms worldwide. No matter the product or service, our approach is simple: deliver advanced media solutions with exceptional service.
To support our continued expansion, we are currently looking for “Roll Up Your Sleeves” problem solvers that can work as part of a world-class team. Our work environment is unique. So is the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward looking company that offers an exciting, creative and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions summarized below.
- Inspecting linear media content (video, audio, subtitles, etc.) to confirm compliance with client specifications and to note video and audio quality issues as well as checks for subtitles and close captions.
- Following and completing QC checklists
- Must write a clear description to note defects and to include proper details for further troubleshooting by engineering team
- High level of attention to details, specifically to visual and audible details
- Some knowledge of testing equipment and software
- Notifying supervisor about any equipment problems
- Participating in troubleshooting and Root Cause Analysis of rejections
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor degree
- Experience in media industry and post-production workflows
- Passionate about quality and product excellence
- Hands-on experience with digital media workflows is preferred
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of tools and devices in QC and digital media
- Excellent communication skills
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A positive attitude when experiencing obstacles and enthusiastic to get things done
- Ability to continuously sit in an office chair
- Ability to perform sedentary work consisting of occasional walking, standing, bending, talking, hearing, and lifting/carrying 20lbs. maximum
- Ability to operate and work in front of a computer in an audio room setting
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.
Medical, dental, vision, competitive benefits package.