For over 10 years, Radius60 has provided technology solutions to the entertainment industry and is now part of Pixelogic Media. Our products and services span the digital spectrum, from enhanced extras packages promoting digital purchase to physical disc authoring. Our clients include virtually all the major Hollywood studios and dozens of independent studios. To date, we’ve delivered thousands of titles to iTunes, Google, Netflix, Amazon, and others. We’ve created a large percentage of iTunes Extras titles available on the App Store, developed the specification of and delivered the first Cross-Platform Extras titles, authored more than eight-thousand DVDs, two-thousand Blu-rays, as well as award-winning tablet and mobile apps. Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs. Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
The Audio Operator will be responsible for performing post production audio services. Primary responsibilities include audio pre-qualifications, prep, QCs, conforms, localization editorial, and deliverables. Candidate must have a strong understanding, efficiency, and skillset in Avid ProTools operations. Experience is required in working with all common audio formats, sample rates, video frame rates, and traditional multi-channel audio configurations (2.0, 5.1, 7.1). The individual will also be responsible for assisting with basic room and system setups during the audio department start-up phase. Attention to detail and a perfectionist mind-set is paramount in this role.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent trade specific education
- 2+ years in audio post production projects for film and tv
- Excellent ProTools operational skills, including the use of video
- Excellent communication skills over phone and email
- Deep sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with self-direction
- Problem solver with creative and innovative approach and ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong skills with Mac OS and Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with other media applications such as Adobe Suite and Final Cut Pro
- Ability to continuously sit in an office chair
- Ability to operate and work in front of a computer in an audio room setting
We offer a competitive compensation package, flexible work schedules, and ample room for professional development.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions summarized below.