We seek the brightest minds and A-players to innovate and revolutionize our industry facilitating our efforts to offer premium content quickly across physical and digital media platforms to clients worldwide. No matter the product or service, our approach is simple: deliver advanced media solutions with exceptional service.
Experience start-up momentum with us and be part of building innovative solutions to service our clients in the entertainment industry with their media distribution needs.
To support our continued expansion, we are currently looking for “Roll Up Your Sleeves” problem solvers that can work as part of a world-class team. Our work environment is unique, so is the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward looking company that offers an exciting, creative, and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential.
Join us if you’re passionate about entertainment, innovation and customer service excellence!
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions summarized below.
- Support the division Managers and their corresponding teams by maintaining calendars, rescheduling appointments as necessary to accommodate changing priorities, and providing timely reminders for item due dates. Coordinate travel, directions and itinerary information.
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective telephone/mail communications both internally and externally to maintain a high degree professional standard. Disseminate messages accordingly.
- Greet clients, visitors, and interview candidates for multiple departments, assisting them as necessary with directions and other logistical or administrative support. May be required to guide visitors to meeting locations.
- Prepare memos, correspondence, expense reports, meeting minutes, presentations and other materials for the business unit. Use a variety of software applications to prepare materials. Independently respond to routine correspondence per standing instructions and escalate issues outside of these guidelines.
- Negotiate purchase of office supplies, equipment, and furniture in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Maintain overall layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Ensure new employees are set up prior to their start date with work station, telephone extension, and IT services as applicable.
- Preserve break room, copy room, lobby, conference, and general office areas tidy.
- Assist with organizing events including social functions and shopping.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Passionate about customer experience and customer service excellence
- Outstanding communication skills
- Profound sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Innovative problem solver with a “can do” positive attitude and ability to think out of the box
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to plan, execute, and complete complex projects with urgency
- Enthusiastic approach to overcoming obstacles and delivering quality results in an efficient mannerPhysical Requirements
- Ability to continuously sit
- Ability to bend, squat, stand, and stoop
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds (occasionally)
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship, veteran, military, or any other legally protected status.
Medical, dental, vision, competitive benefits package.